Gain Paid Experience in the Public Sector - Apply to be a Willie L. Brown Jr. Fellow!
The Willie L. Brown, Jr. Fellowship Program places students in prestigious semester-long internships in SF city and county agencies.
For the Spring 2018 semester, Fellows will:
- Intern 16 hours/week at a city agency
- Participate in a 3-hour, 3-unit weekly professional development seminar
- Receive a $3,000 stipend
Applications open through Dec. 6, 2017. For more information and a link to the application, visit tinyurl.com/sfsu-wbf
2017 PACE Faculty Searches
Update: Due to the large amount of applications received for this position, we are only reviewing applications received by the deadline.
San Francisco State University, School of Public Affairs and Civic Engagement seeks applicants for three tenure-track Assistant Professor positions in:
- National security, racialization and state power beginning August 2018. Ph.D. or equivalent degree in Law and Society, Sociology, Ethnic Studies, Women’s Studies, or related field required.
- Environmental politics and policy with a specialty in urban adaptation to climate change beginning August 2018. Ph.D. or equivalent degree in Environmental Studies, Urban Studies and Planning, or related field required.
- Criminal justice administration and advocacy beginning August 2018. Ph.D. or equivalent degree in Criminology, Public Administration, Public Policy or related field required. Salary commensurate with qualifications.