PACE programs encourage their students to conduct an internship or other experiential learning opportunities while completing their degree. Students can find opportunities at the following sites:
Learn more about PACE programs and admissions, by meeting our faculty and learning about the admissions processes.
- Meet with a faculty advisor
- Attend a course by emailing email@example.com with your preferred program interests
- Connect with a current student or alumnus of PACE programs by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- SF State undergraduate admissions
- Graduate admissions in Public Administration or Gerontology programs
- Current students should seek out university resources to enhance their education experiences, such as applying for scholarships or joining extracurricular activities.
- Apply for the many scholarship opportunities at the university through Academic Works
- Join students in editing our student produced journal, Urban Action
- Join a PACE student organization
- Get advising through University advising or from a faculty member
- Consider Study Abroad opportunities
- Contact Financial Aid about financing your education
- Submit a petition for a withdrawal from your courses, a late add, or any other relevant issue
- Get assistance with your resume, interview skills, or career planning by connecting with a Career counselor
- Get legal assistance from the Associated Students Legal Resource Center. PACE does not offer legal services.