- Advice for New Environmental Studies Majors
- Frequently Asked Questions about the Environmental Studies Program
- Information on taking BIO 230 240 at a community college
- Fall 2020 ENVS Course Offerings
ENVS Student Advising Assignments:
- Prof. Glenn Fieldman: Last Names beginning with A-G, also new students, change-of-major and study abroad approvals
- Prof. Aritree Samanta: Last Names beginning with H-M
- Prof. Autumn Thoyre: Last Names beginning with N-S
- Prof. Carlos Davidson Last Names beginning with T-Z
- For students seeking advising specific to ESSJ, see Prof. Joel Kassiola. Students seeking specific advice about TUE should see Prof. Raquel Pinderhughes; for HUM see Prof. Sami Reist.
Other Advising Materials
- About the Environmental Studies Program
- Information about ENVS 450: Environmental Law and Policy (GWAR course-- Graduation Writing Assessment Requirement)
- ENVS 680: Internship Course syllabus
Undergraduate Advising Center
For advising on undergraduate non-major courses - GE requirements, etc. - please visit the Advising Center. This is a university service staffed by professional counselors, interns, and peer advisors committed to providing guidance and information to help undergraduate students enjoy a successful college experience. The Advising Center is located in Administration Building 211 and can be accessed through their website for more information.