Advising for majors is provided by faculty members in the program. If you have questions about non-major requirements, please contact the Undergraduate Advising Center.

ENVS Student Advising Assignments:

  • Prof. Glenn Fieldman:  A-H, also change-of-major and study abroad approvals
  • Prof. Aritree Samanta:  I-P
  • Prof. Autumn Thoyre: Q-Z
  • Prof. Carlos Davidson is on leave for the Spring 2020 semester.
  • For students seeking advising specific to ESSJ, see Prof. Joel Kassiola.  Students seeking specific advice about TUE should see Prof. Raquel Pinderhughes; for HUM see Prof. Sami Reist.

Other Advising Materials

Undergraduate Advising Center

For advising on undergraduate non-major courses - GE requirements, etc. - please visit the Advising Center. This is a university service staffed by professional counselors, interns, and peer advisors committed to providing guidance and information to help undergraduate students enjoy a successful college experience.  The Advising Center is located in Administration Building 211 and can be accessed through their website for more information.