Advising for majors is provided by faculty members in the program. If you have questions about non-major requirements, please contact the Graduate Studies Advising Center.

Division of Graduate Studies

For non-major advising for new and continuing graduate students - please visit the Division of Graduate Studies on the main campus in Administration Building 254 or contact the Graduate Studies Advising Center.