The Urban Studies and Planning Program provides sample syllabi of it courses for students to gain a understand of the scope of a course.
- View a flyer regarding the Urban Studies and Planning program.
- Fall 2020 USP Course Offerings
- Spring 2021 Course Offerings
Undergraduate Advising Center
For advising on undergraduate non-major courses - GE requirements, etc. - please visit the Advising Center. This is a university service staffed by professional counselors, interns, and peer advisors committed to providing guidance and information to help undergraduate students enjoy a successful college experience.
• Location: Administration building 211
• Visit their website for more information