PACE programs encourage their students to conduct an internship or other experiential learning opportunities while completing their degree. Students can find opportunities at the following sites:
- Willie Brown, Jr. Fellowship Program
- Institute for Civic and Community Engagement
- Career Services and Leadership Development
- City & County of San Francisco Dept. of Human Resources
- Subscribe to PACE's intership listserv: firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe: Send the following message to the listserv addresses above: Subscribe
Be sure that no signature or ads are also in the body of the email. A confirmation e-mail will be sent with instructions for completing the subscription process.
Learn more about PACE programs and admissions, by meeting our faculty and learning about the admissions processes.
- Meet with a faculty advisor
- If you are interested in changing majors to one of our undergraduate programs, please view this pdf for information process
- Attend a course by emailing email@example.com with your preferred program interests
- Connect with a current student or alumnus of PACE programs by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- SF State undergraduate admissions
- Graduate admissions in Public Administration or Gerontology programs
- Current students should seek out university resources to enhance their education experiences, such as applying for scholarships or joining extracurricular activities.
- Apply for the many scholarship opportunities at the university through Academic Works
- Join students in editing our student produced journal, Urban Action
- Join a PACE student organization
- Get advising through University advising or from a faculty member
- Get advising from the CHSS Student Resource Center
- Consider Study Abroad opportunities
- Contact Financial Aid about financing your education
- Submit a petition for a withdrawal from your courses, a late add, or any other relevant issue
- Get assistance with your resume, interview skills, or career planning by connecting with a Career counselor
- Get legal assistance from the Associated Students Legal Resource Center. PACE does not offer legal services.